tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Erskine <a.ersk...@darasoft.com>
Subject Cannot rid of expired Certificate ...
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:00:50 GMT
I have a self certificate that expired today.

I removed the certificate from the keystore which the server.xml is pointin= g at and generated
a new one with the same alias and I can see that cert in=  the keystore.

I've been through all my certificate locations on firefox and removed any i= nstance

On restarting tomcat and starting a new browser the website is still saying=  I have an expired
certificate - so where is this being picked up from ? an= d is there a step I'm missing ?

Thanks.