tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Correct behavior while checking the thread binding in DirContextURLStreamHandler ?
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 05:00:25 GMT
?

>         result = threadBindings.get(currentThread);
> <-------------- Here, the value from threadBindings is always ignored ?

No, it's not always ignored.  If currentThread.getContextClassLoader().getParent() is null,
the value from ghreadBindings.get() will be returned.  Of course, I don't know if the getParent()
call can ever return null; that might well depend on actions taken inside the webapp application
code.

 - Chuck