tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bxqdev <bxq...@themailbay.com>
Subject Re: Connectors: Http11Protocol vs. Http11NioProtocol
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:07:24 GMT

On 1/28/2012 12:09 PM, Pid * wrote:
> On 27 Jan 2012, at 23:53, bxqdev<bxqdev@themailbay.com>  wrote:

connectors?

Servlet Api with
to use Async Servlet Api

traffic are you

>>> Nope.
>>
>> it's not that hard, when you know the subject, but i guess, unfortunately, it's not
the case :)

> Oh, that's even more crude than my baiting. Aside from which Mark
> already gave a reasonable answer.

well, nothing personal. but if you can't explain - you don't know by yourself. that's the
rule :)

particular case?

tested your

RAM?

>>> Yep.
>>
>> ok, very funny.

>>> I shall.
>>
>> what garbage collector do you use?
>
> Depends.

ok. can you enumerate them though? are you able to give detailed and comprehensive
answers, besides yeps, nopes and depends?