tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Please somebody can translate this configuration in tomcat form for server.xml or another xml config file?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:05:00 GMT
Luciano Andress Martini wrote:
> Pid and Andre,
> i will talk with the developer about this, solved or not, can generate
> new problems, as you said, the files will be deleted, so i will talk
> with him.

This application appears to be related to finance.
To me that suggests that you should want to be extra prudent in terms of security and
As we have tried to tell you, there are /multiple/ reasons for not having an upload
directory inside of the webapp directory.  It should not even be under /var/lib.
It is just a very bad idea, period.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message