tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: HTTP pseudostreaming in tomcat
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:21:59 GMT
Jason Fowler wrote:
> Hi all. New to the list. I had a quick question.
> First, the obligatory...
> Server version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.26
> Server built:   March 9 2010 1805
> Server number:
> OS Name:        Linux
> OS Version:     2.6.18-53.1.13.el5
> Architecture:   amd64
> JVM Version:    1.6.0_20-b02
> JVM Vendor:     Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Now the question...
> Is there any way to make Tomcat stream (ie. http pseudostream) h.264
> encoded mp4s. I know it can be done with servers like lighthttp and Apache.
> I didn't know, however, if it is possible it Tomcat.

I do not know anything about streaming, and I certainly don't want to discourage your
excellent introduction above, but Google provides some answers to the search "tomcat
streaming" that might be of interest to you. This one for example :

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message