tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Please somebody can translate this configuration in tomcat form for server.xml or another xml config file?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:41:22 GMT
Luciano Andress Martini wrote:
> Humm sorry friends im not trying to fight, i just really need to do that.
> I will try to draw what i want to happen, maybe my english is very poor.
> (TOMCAT SERVER)   says
> -Yes i can access
> /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque  i can upload
> files here.
> (USER) says
> -No i cant access /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/temporarios/upload_contracheque/
> Luciano, Idiot you need to move this directory outside tomcat6
> upload_contracheque.
> (DEVELOPER) says
> Luciano Idiot, i never will move this directory, you just need to
> block it, as you do in Apache2. You dont know how to do that?
DEVELOPER idiot, you really want application to upload 10 GB files in the
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps directory ?

DEVELOPER, you are the developer and can modify the web.xml of your application.
If you want that directory protected, do it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message