tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Problem with apache sharing tomcat files
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:50:54 GMT
Luciano Andress Martini wrote:
> Tomcat creates files as tomcat user, which is not acessible by
> apache2, how can i correct this, and make apache to share this files?

I cannot think of a file which a standard Tomcat would create, which would need to be
accessible by a standard Apache httpd.
You must probably be talking about files created by a Tomcat application, which would
(maybe) need to be accessible by another application running under Apache httpd.

In any case, how do you want anyone to answer this, if you do not provide a minimum of
details ? A good start would consist of mentioning which Apache httpd and which Tomcat,
running on which host(s), under which platform, who writes these files where, and for what

reason something else needs to access (read? write ? delete ?) them.