tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: ssl connection between two applications running on tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:04:05 GMT
Hemanth Gundlapudi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have an application running on tomcat and that needs to securely communicate with
other application running on tomcat. can someone please guide me through the steps how to
set up the ssl connections between these two application.

I think that the way to do that, is exactly the same as you would do between two
stand-alone java applications, and that the fact that these applications run under Tomcat

has nothing to do with the matter.

> from first application :
>
> 1. the request data will be sent through XML.
> 2. clients are securely able to communicate with the first application.

This is also irrelevant to the issue.