tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: not able to access URL in 2nd app in 7.0.23
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:18:09 GMT
removeps-code@yahoo.com wrote:

>>    <url-pattern>/folder/action.do</url-pattern>
>>>    </servlet-mapping>

> So I will try two things.  First, remove the https to see if it works.  Second, change
the url-mapping from an exact match like "/myapps/folder/action.do" to "*.action.do"

In any case, the URL against which you match should never include the "webapp name" (or
"context name"). It is correct in the <url-pattern> above, but not in your last remark.

Other than that, could it be that the login page to which you re-direct is not being
found, and that this is causing the 404 ?