tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Question about certificate durations
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:09:23 GMT
James Lampert wrote:

> P.S.: I haven't heard from anybody, here or on the Java400-L list, since
> I posted the environment variables on my crash-on-takeoff problem.

That is not too surprising, I think.  It is not for lack of desire to help, but in 3 years

or so on this list, yours may be the first messages I have seen about running on an
AS-400.  99% of the people here seem to work under Linux or Windows, with the very
occasional Solaris and even more occasional HP-UX platform thrown in.