tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.35 -crossing maxThreads configured count
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:37:28 GMT
gnath wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> Sorry, my mistake.
>

> you are right. i actually meant milliseconds. However i checked my configuration again
and here is what i have :  ( I have the http connector configured at 20000 ms. and the secured
one left at default 60000 ms)

> <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool"
>                   namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
>                   maxThreads="500"
>                   minSpareThreads="50"/>
>
>     <Connector enableLookups="false" executor="tomcatThreadPool"  port="http port"
>  protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="https port" address="ip address"/>
>
>     <Connector enableLookups="false" executor="tomcatThreadPool"  port="http port"
protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>                scheme="https" secure="true"
>                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" address="ip address"
>                keystoreFile="path to cert" keystorePass="password" />
>

> Please let me know if im doing any mistake or missing anything here.

On the face of it, you are, or you are prone to typos.
Assuming that when you indicate "http port" above, you mean that this is in reality some
consistent specific valid port number, then at least one of them is wrong.