tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim De Pauw <tim.dep...@hogent.be>
Subject Re: Per-user management rights
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:35:36 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

I don't suppose there's an alternative to the Manager app floating
around that would allow this? I came across a commercial solution at
some point (which I forgot to bookmark, apparently), but that's not
really an option.

Multiple hosts probably won't solve this problem either. I'm using AJP,
which doesn't seem to play well with vhosts.

I guess I'll either have to trust my users (actually, students), or cook
up something filesystem-based. Pity, but oh well.

Tim

--
Tim De Pauw <tim.depauw@hogent.be>
Vakgroep Informatica