tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: OT: Breadcrumbs Tomcat 7.0.11
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:19:36 GMT
Yes Andre, I understood this.

To be honest, I am looking for some good designer who is reasonable in
rates and honest and of high integrity.If I dont do any progress by this
month end for my site, then obviously I have to  hire someone.

But right now, I am enjoying coding all the CSS/JS/JSP/JSTL/Servlets.Did
came across atleast 2 such edge cases issues one with Jquery clone and
other was this one.