tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 service not starting
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:15:26 GMT
On 10/01/2012 01:16, Debbie Shapiro wrote:
> Hello -
> I use Tomcat with the Business Intelligence Web Application InetSoft. I am in the process
of upgrading our development server to their latest version (11.2). I also upgraded Java from
1.6.0_20 to 1.6.0_30. The upgrade procedure for InetSoft is to replace a couple of jar files,
which I have done. But now Tomcat is no longer starting up. I get an Error 1067. The process
terminated unexpectedly. Can anyone provide any guidance on where to look for why this is
no longer starting up?

What does "update a couple of jar files" refer to?  Tomcat or InetSoft?

Does this procedure also involve updating Tomcat and if so, how did you
do that?

You didn't actually say, but I assume from the error that you are using
Windows.  Did you check the Tomcat log files and find any errors there?

> Debbie Shapiro
> Data Warehouse Manager
> Cardiac Science
> Office: 425.402.2233
>
> Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com<http://www.cardiacscience.com/>
> Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and Quinton products
Part of the Opto Circuits Family

--

[key:62590808]