tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Debbie Shapiro <DShap...@cardiacscience.com>
Subject Tomcat 7 service not starting
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:16:47 GMT
Hello -
I use Tomcat with the Business Intelligence Web Application InetSoft. I am in the process
of upgrading our development server to their latest version (11.2). I also upgraded Java from
1.6.0_20 to 1.6.0_30. The upgrade procedure for InetSoft is to replace a couple of jar files,
which I have done. But now Tomcat is no longer starting up. I get an Error 1067. The process
terminated unexpectedly. Can anyone provide any guidance on where to look for why this is
no longer starting up?

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science
Office: 425.402.2233

Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com<http://www.cardiacscience.com/>
Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and Quinton products
Part of the Opto Circuits Family