tomcat-users mailing list archives

From removeps-c...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: ssl connection between two applications running on tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:01:44 GMT
If the 2nd application is secured by SSL, then the 1st application can send requests to it,
just like like it would to any other application.  If using self-signed certificates you might
need to export the certificate if necessary, import it into a truststore, and use the javax.net.ssl.trustStore
property.