tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hodchenkov, Paul" <paul.hodchen...@oxagile.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat filter-mapping dispatcher forward
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:31:19 GMT
Hi all,
It was caching issue with my IDE... It works fine now :)
Sorry for the inconvenience.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Schneider [mailto:kschneider@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 10:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat filter-mapping dispatcher forward

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Hodchenkov, Paul
<paul.hodchenkov@oxagile.com> wrote:
> It works when using servlet 3.0 annotations api... I will write the simplest test case
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 05.12.2011, at 20:49, "Mark Thomas" <markt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 05/12/2011 14:45, Hodchenkov, Paul wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am trying to configure dispatcher forward rule for filter in tomcat 7.0.22
>>>   <filter-mapping>
>>>        <filter-name>UrlRewriteFilter</filter-name>
>>>        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>>>        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
>>>        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
>>>    </filter-mapping>
>>
>> That looks right at first glance.

What does the <web-app> element look like? Is the proper version
attribute being used, along with the correct namespaces/locations?

>>> However, tomcat ignores dispatcher definition and does not fill dispatchers in
org.apache.catalina.deploy.FilterMap (used debug) , so it always returns REQUEST in getDispatcherMapping.

--
Kris Schneider