tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charlotte Binns" <>
Subject RE: Free Tomcat Hosting?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:28:06 GMT
It may also be worth looking at these:

Never used them myself but I do have friends and colleagues who use them
who have given good reviews.

Charlotte Binns
IS Technical Architect
(020) 7887 8622

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhino []
Sent: 16 December 2011 13:53
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Free Tomcat Hosting?

  I'm wondering if anyone can tell me of anywhere that has free Tomcat

I'd like to make a small number of Tomcat servlets and JSPs available as
part of a code portfolio to show prospective clients and/or employers.
Presumably, these would get very little use, just the occasional glance
from someone who wanted to see an example of my work. I don't want to
leave my own computer running 24x7 and I can't afford to pay for hosting
at this point, although that may change down the road.

I've seen plenty of free hosting services that offer things like MySQL
or blogging but I haven't found any yet that offer Tomcat.

Can anyone point me to some free Tomcat hosting?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: