tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charlotte Binns" <Charlotte.Bi...@tate.org.uk>
Subject RE: Cannot create JDBC driver of class error occurs when upgrading from tomcat-6.0.33 to tomcat 6.0.35
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:16:11 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Thank you so much for you quick response.

For the server.xml I added quite a lot but this is exactly the same as
my server.xml from 6.0.33. I have added the server.xml file but edited
sensitive information from it.

For the web.xml all I have added extra are the following lines:

    <servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <mime-mapping>
        <extension>shtm</extension>
        <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>

 <error-page>
   <exception-type>java.lang.Throwable</exception-type>
   <location>/error.jsp</location>
 </error-page>

For the tomcat-users - this is for testing only for use with probe and
manager. Once everything is working this will be removed.

The mysql jar file is located in $Catalina-home/lib directory for global
use.

I am using java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0-1.23.1.9.10.el5_7
java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel-1.6.0.0-1.23.1.9.10.el5_7

And
kernel-2.6.18-274.12.1.el5
kernel-devel-2.6.18-274.12.1.el5
kernel-headers-2.6.18-274.12.1.el5