tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oladapo Moshood <morec...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL configuration on apache tomcat 6 - Oracle EL5
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 21:20:54 GMT
Dear all,

I have a very serious problem in making SSL work on apache tomcat 6 on my
oracle EL5. I have been able to configure everything. If I access
http://localhost:8443 it works but if I change the http to https, it
doesn't work. I check my catalina.out log to see with and I saw:

5-Dec-2011 18:05:55 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
lifecycleEvent
INFO: Failed to initialize the SSLEngine.

I see no other error apart from this error. What can I do? I need to
replicate this at a client site tomorrow - I have to make it work.

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE.

Thank you