tomcat-users mailing list archives

From emotional stability <>
Subject How many object of the Web Service class will be created?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:17:11 GMT
I create one web service  and deploying on the tomcat with axis2.

But I want to know how many objects of the my Web service class will be

When  the the web service is called from outside firstly,  the object of my
web service class is created?     When will this object of my web service
class will be deleted?

I use the statement  "Runtime.getRuntime().addShutdownHook(new  Thread()

to delete this object    but  I want to know when this addShutdownHook
statement  will be called