tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gavin Yue <yue.yuany...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Recommendations for Amazon EC2 Linux Flavor
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 22:30:50 GMT
Amazon linux belong to RHEL/CentOS family.

You could choose the ubuntu image:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EC2StartersGuide

They have official AMI.

But someone claimed that Amazon Linus has best performance on EC2, since it
is created by Amazon...

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Christopher Schultz <