tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Malcolm <2ndgenfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Disabling Apps in host root
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 23:20:35 GMT
When I start tomcat, it tries to start an app for every folder in the host
root directory.  Some folders are really apps (with WEB-INF), and some are
folders that are not apps at all.   It starts up the apps in folders with
WEB-INF, but also shows other folders as apps in the manager.  I would like
to control the apps I want to start up and prevent TC from starting
everything it can find.  I figured having a context defined might control
it.  But it doesn't seem to care if there is a context or not.

Is there a way to control the apps that start up (short of removing the
folders from the root)?

Thx.

Jerry