tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerry Malcolm <2ndgenfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Name comp is not bound in this Context
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 23:25:07 GMT
I'm currently migrating from Tomcat 5.5 to 7.0.  I have everything pretty
much running now.  But I have one webapp that has run fine for years on
5.5, but will not run on 7.0.  I get the following error message:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name comp is not bound in this Context.

It occurs inside a servlet that autoruns on startup.  I'm trying to access
a datasource resource statement defined in the context.

The weird thing is that I copied that same app to another host on the same
server, and it works fine.

I'm stuck... any ideas what might be causing this message?

Thanks.

Jerry