tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Login fails, then works subsequently (Tomcat 7)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 04:51:48 GMT
> From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:hassan.schroeder@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Login fails, then works subsequently (Tomcat 7)

> No "testWhileIdle" / "validationQuery" settings?

> 10 to 1 you've got stale connections in your pool

Did we just go off on a tangent?  Isn't the OP talking about logging into Tomcat, not logging
into the SQL server?

Also, we still don't know which <Realm> the OP is using; the only hint we have is the
statement: "I'm just using the default auth code in TC", which would seem to imply the UserDatabaseRealm.
 What is it really?

 - Chuck