tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Silently Dies and then Won't Restart -- Error 1067
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 00:30:52 GMT
> From: Robinson, Eric [mailto:eric.robinson@psmnv.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat Silently Dies and then Won't Restart -- Error 1067

> Tomcat 6 on our Windows 2003 R2 x64 server runs fine for a
> day or two, then silently dies without leaving any messages
> in the log files.

Buried somewhere in the Windows (not Tomcat) logs should be more information about the 1067.
 Unfortunately, I don't have a W2K3 box around to figure out how to find them.  Should be
accessible through Admin Tools.

I'm wondering if something running on the box has exhausted RAM plus swap space, making it
impossible for Tomcat to continue or restart.

- Chuck