tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Hosted environment
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:22:46 GMT
On 20/12/2011 11:55, Pid wrote:

From earlier in the thread, as you seem to be having trouble reading
these things:

>>  * Is there any other configuration change that I need to do
>
> Yes, you will need to configure the connection between HTTPD and Tomcat,
> using mod_proxy or mod_jk.

You need to determine whether mod_proxy or mod_jk is in use by Plesk.

You will need to determine which configuration file templates Plesk uses
to configure either mod_proxy or mod_jk, because there is a good chance
that Plesk will overwrite any custom modifications you make to Apache
HTTPD configuration files, each time you add a new Host.

Then, once you have worked out those Plesk specific things, you can
report back as to which of mod_proxy and mod_jk is in use.

[key:62590808]