tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Saravanan L <saravan...@te-soft.com>
Subject Fwd: Tomcat HTTPS Connector Stops working after an hour
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:43:45 GMT
Hi,

We have setup Tomcat 7 with APR in linux box. The issue is that after an
hour or two, the https stops responding, but the HTTP connector is still
working.

When we try to open https://192.168.1.32/, it does not respond.[ it does
not timeout but the browser says server could not reached] . We tried
connecting using telnet and nc, but tomcat refuses to connect.

There is no log of is problem in system network logs and tomcat logs
aswell.
One more thing, when tomcat is restarted https works for an hour and
again the same problem.

Please help us out on this.

Note: We also run a Tomcat 6 server with the same configuration. But we
dont get this problem in 6.

Tomcat version : 7.0.23
Tomcat Native : 1.1.22
Apr: 1.4.5

Tomcat connector configuration,

<Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol"
        port="443" minSpareThreads="5"
        enableLookups="true" disableUploadTimeout="true"
        acceptCount="100"  maxThreads="200" connectionTimeout="3000000"
        scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
        SSLCertificateFile="developer.tess.com.cert"
        SSLCertificateKeyFile="developer.tess.com.key"
        clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

<Connector port="80" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol"
          connectionTimeout="20000"
          tomcatAuthentication="false"
          backlog="50" maxThreads="300" />

--
Regards
*Saravanan.L*

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary
to TE Software Services and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected
by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed
to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it
from your computer.