tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: path used for tc-natuve
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:33:40 GMT
Christopher.

looks like I have some reading for the week-end.
Thanks for all the info.

Here is just the answer to your question :

Christopher Schultz wrote:

> Try running this from the command line:
>
> $ dpkg -S /usr/lib/tcnative.so (or whatever the exact filename is)
>
> That will tell you what package it came from, or it will tell you that
> it's "not found" which means that it wasn't found in any installed
> package. That would mean that it was installed manually by someone.

v2:~# dpkg -S /usr/lib/libtcnative-1.so.0.1.12
libtcnative-1: /usr/lib/libtcnative-1.so.0.1.12

v2:~# apt-cache search libtcnative-1
libtcnative-1 - Tomcat native library using the apache portable runtime

So it was it's own package.