tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: How to forward all kind of request from ROOT to another subdirectory?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 17:18:19 GMT
Xybrek wrote:
> On Thursday, 08 December, 2011 09:37 PM, André Warnier wrote:
>> Xybrek wrote:

I don't think that I really understand the problem.
Let me re-phrase it, and you tell us if that is what you want :

I want that when a browser accesses the URLs :
"http://myhost:8080" or "http://myhost:8080/"
(and only for those 2 specific URLs),
it is redirected to "http://myhost:8080/myapp/".

And I want that for all URLs which start with :
http://myhost:8080/myapp
they stay where they are (in "/myapp")

And I want that if they ask for
http://myhost:8080/something-else
they really get "/something-else" from within the webapps/ROOT/something-else directory.

Is that what you want ?