tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Do any of the Tomcat LDAP-type realms support "no password" authentication?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 20:58:13 GMT wrote:
>> Now let me ask another question :
>> Why do you need to authenticate the user at the Apache level, and pass this user-id
>> Tomcat ?
>> Obviously, from the OAM documentation I scanned, there must exist an OAM module directly

>> for Tomcat, to authenticate users there.  Why are you not using that ?
> It seems like they should have one, but, unfortunately, they don't.
Mmm. Browsing the documentation, I seem to remember seeing something about Weblogic, no ?
Is that not usable ?

(As an aside, send your messages only to the list. I get all messages to the list anyway,

so if you send them to me too, I get them twice).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message