tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <>
Subject Re: [OT] Hosted environment
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:18:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----

That would be great!

I can chop out the application build, and then use it just for infrastructure builds.

I was thinking about writing bash shell scripts, but that's not portable across all platforms
(unless you install cygwin). Also the people I work with are reasonably comfortable with ant.

Thanks again,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message