tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MiB <digital.disc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring MVC 3 application gives "Could not open JPA EntityManager" only on server
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:04:34 GMT

24 nov 2011 kl. 06.25 Will Glass-Husain suggested:

> telnet dbserver 3306

I did connect via SSH and I did get a "telnet: Unable to connect to
remote host: Connection refused" on both of my IPs.

But I can connect with "mysql -uXXX p-XXX -h127.0.0.1 dbName" so I
changed to that in "database.properties" and rebuilt my application.
I've redeployed and I can connect now but unfortunately I get another
error now: "org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not get
or update next value; nested exception is
javax.persistence.PersistenceException".  This happen only on server,
not on the local Tomcat.

Thanks for your response, Will!

/MiB