tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Angus Yiu <>
Subject Apache Tomcat 6.0.34
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 02:58:48 GMT

We hit Authentication bypass and information disclosure CVE-2011-3190  <>
in tomcat 6.0.32
May i know when Tomcat 6.0.34 will be release?

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message. See
for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication.
If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents
to you.