tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Set docBase in pom.xml for maven tomcat plugin
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:08:14 GMT
Hello,
Yup that's the correct ml.
Did you try with last trunk version from ASF (tomcat6/7 mojos) ?
For how to test that: see
http://tomcat.apache.org/maven-plugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT/snapshot-test.html

Yup normally warSourceDirectory should do the job.
Honestly I test more with cli (and not an eclipse user :-) ).
Do you have issues running that with cli ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com