tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bin Lan <lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Set docBase in pom.xml for maven tomcat plugin
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 02:25:38 GMT
Hi all,

I hope this message reaches the right user group. My question is pretty
simple. In maven-tomcat-plugin, how can I set the docBase path? Currently,
my project is a Eclipse dynamic web project and all the webapp files are
being stored inside ${basedir}/WebContent folder. Whenever I tried mvn
tomcat:run, I got an IllegalArgumentException saying that the
${basedir}/src/main/webapp does not exists or is not readable. Is there a
way that I can set it inside pom.xml? I tried <warSourceDirectory> but it
is not doing what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bin