tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Vulnerability Remediation
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:39:13 GMT
2011/11/5 Brendan P Keenan <>:
> It has been identified to me by our security group that my Apache Tomcat
> 6.0.33 has the following vulnerability CVE-2011-3190. There is a link on
> the Apache Tomcat 6.0 Security page to
> as a patch.
> (...)
> Do I add those directories to apply the patch.

Have you read the first section at the top of that Tomcat 6 security page?

Regarding those three files that you mentioned:
That is "ViewVC" program that displays Subversion repository that
contains the source code.  That page shows what files were changed in
revision #1162959 and what the differences were.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: