tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk Avoid loadbalancing
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:53:06 GMT
Alexander -
Can you give us a better idea of how you are deploying everthing?
Perhaps a simple ASCII map showing how the systems are related?
Jeff

From: Alexander Diedler [mailto:adiedler@tecracer.de]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 4:42 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: mod_jk Avoid loadbalancing

Hello

It is possible in a three node TC 6.0 / TC7.0 Cluster to avoid the loadbalancing between these
three nodes? We only need the session replication. The Loadbalancing with failover will be
done by a Big-IP F5, so we donĀ“t need a "double" balanced request, first time by the HW-balancer
and second time by the Apache mod_jk himself.

Best regards
Alexander

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.