tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gangumolu, Maruti" <Maruti.Gangum...@ironmountain.com>
Subject RE: Not able to access applications using contextroot
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:33:36 GMT
Hi Andre,

It is .class file and used for authentication purpose.

Thanks,
Maruti.

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 6:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Not able to access applications using contextroot

Gangumolu, Maruti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are getting the following error in Catalina log file while starting tomcat server
and not able to access manager web page but getting 404 error.

> SEVERE: Context [/manager] startup failed due to previous errors
>
> SEVERE: Context [/host-manager] startup failed due to previous errors
>
> And also some issues related to filter in localhost log file
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
> SEVERE: Exception starting filter authFilter

What is "authFilter" ?

> We are using
>
> Tomcat Version: 6.0
>
> OS: windows server 2003 R2 enterprise Edition
>
> Could you please advice what we need to do for correcting this behavior?
>
> Thanks,
> Maruti.

The information contained in this email message and its attachments is intended only for the
private and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above, unless the sender expressly
agrees otherwise. Transmission of email over the Internet is not a secure communications medium.
If you are requesting or have requested the transmittal of personal data, as defined in applicable
privacy laws by means of email or in an attachment to email, you must select a more secure
alternate means of transmittal that supports your obligations to protect such personal data.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient and/or you have received this
email in error, you must take no action based on the information in this email and you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, misuse or copying or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by email and delete the original message.