tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Java 7
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:31:50 GMT
Hi.

Knowing that this list is not a Java list per se, but knowing also that there is
considerable Java expertise available here, I would like to ask the following question :
being a regular follower of this list (and not of any Java list per se), I believe I
remember seeing some comments on the list about there being some problems related to the
Tomcat/Java 7 relationship.
Can someone tell me if I am mistaken, or else what kind of issues are still floating
around that theme ?
The reason I'm asking is that for testing some unrelated Java software, I am being asked
to install Java 7 on a system on which currently happily runs Tomcat 6.x with Java 6
(Oracle), and I'd like to know if I would be setting myself up for some incompatibility
issues there.

Thanks