tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rogelio Lamas <rla...@renr.es>
Subject SSIFilter for Tomcat 6.0.33 and Tomcat 7.0.22
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:49:01 GMT
Good morning

My name is Roger and this is the first time that i use a mailing list.
Sorry for my english.

I am currently trying to set up SSI filter on the tomcat for an
application that I'm developing.

I followed the How to of Tomcat 6 and 7 but it wasn't work properly.

All SSI instructions are similar to <!--#include virtual="/ path/
file.html" -->

Desperately I tried it with tomcat 5.5.34 and this works correctly
activating the SSI filter according to your How to.

In the SSI Filter i actived the parameter isVirtualWebappRelative but is
a requirementof my application.

When I run on Tomcat 6 I get the following exception:

GRAVE: #include--Couldn't include file: /includes/holamundo.html
java.io.IOException: Couldn't get context for path: /includes/holamundo.html
     at
org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIServletExternalResolver.getServletContextAndPathFromVirtualPath(SSIServletExternalResolver.java:413)
     at
org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIServletExternalResolver.getServletContextAndPath(SSIServletExternalResolver.java:458)
     at
org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIServletExternalResolver.getFileText(SSIServletExternalResolver.java:512)
     at
org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIMediator.getFileText(SSIMediator.java:162)
     at org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIInclude.process(SSIInclude.java:50)
     at org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIProcessor.process(SSIProcessor.java:157)
     at org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIFilter.doFilter(SSIFilter.java:142)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
     at
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

And in tomcat 7 do not get any data from the log.

What is the problem? What are the differences between tomcat 5.5, tomcat
6.0.22 and tomcat 7.0.22?

I attach eclipse project application testing and configuration files
tomcat 6 and 5

Thanks

Roger

--