tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: o Tomcat alter the page encoding for JSP file created via Netbeans 7.01
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 23:54:36 GMT
Thanks Ron,yes I do have some plugins installed,one thats called as
developers tool(in IE9) and in Chrome.I think I know whats was wrong here.

Problem i think was that when I run the application via NB, it launches
the  IE browser in quirks mode rather than Standard mode.Now I am not
getting why only home page is launched in Quirks mode and rest all 11
pages in Standard mode though all has same doc type declared.
<!DOCTYPE html>