tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin O'Shea" <app...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject Re: Connection pooling issue with MySQLNonTransientConnectionException and Java webapp
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:24:37 GMT
Well, I hope I'm reading VisualVM correctly, because when I run the JMeter
test first time around, I see 40 'connector' threads created in VisualVM,
all of which run for so long and then return to a wait state.

And if I run the test again several times in succession, the number of
connector threads remains the same: they run, and then wait.

JMeter also indicates a clean run with no errors reported.