tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gabor Gyorkei" <gga...@easasoftware.com>
Subject struts temporarly moved-why?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:28:02 GMT
Hello,

                I just upgraded from tomcat5.5 to 6, and everything works
expect one thing: links like "host/app/somthing.do;jsessionid=XYZ" does not
work. If I remove the jsessionid part, than struts works fine, but with that
tomcat answers a 302 temporarily moved message and gives a link
"host/app;jsessionid=XYZ" which is incorrect. May be I changed something in
the configuration, I don't know.

My question: there is a way of configuring tomcat's logger to tell me why
this 302 message was sent?

I spent 4 days to solve this issue, and I am about to give it up. I run out
of ideas what to try, where to look, I would be really glad if someone can
help me out ...

Our webapp is huge, the most important things about it:

Tomcat6, struts1.1, commons-httpclient-3.1.jar

Thanks,

Gabor