tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Cipov" <>
Subject Multiple session cookies names
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:31:39 GMT
I would like to use multiple session cookie names in tomcat and tomcat
chooses http attribute.
For example: SESSION_APP_CLIENT - for  fronted application
              SESSION_APP_ADMIN - for admin part

I would like to have separate sessions for security reasons and for
possibility to have opened tab per application module in browser (one for
user, and one for admin) with separate sessions.

I have an application deployed on root level and I am using tomcat 7.

In current state, tomcat uses standard JSESSIONID or string value defined

It is there a way to accomplish this?

Best Regards

Peter Cipov

To unsubscribe, e-mail: