tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brendan P Keenan <bkee...@csc.com>
Subject Adding Revisions
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:08:26 GMT

I apologise if this has been answered somewhere else but I just haven't
been able to find it...

Server is running Windows 2003 R2 SP2
Tomcat 6.0.33

I need to mitigate CVE-2011-3190. It appears revision 1162959 fixes it.

I cannot find how to apply 1162959. Hopefully someone can tell me the steps
or point me to documentation
Thanks

Brendan P Keenan
Mainframe Automation