tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 jasper-el fails to parse boolean EL statement
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 23:35:03 GMT
2011/10/4 Nestor Urquiza <nestor.urquiza@gmail.com>:
> Hi Mark,
>
> So you are suggesting Spring pet clinic application is broken?

There are many implementations of Pet Clinic out there. Yes, that one is broken.

> What
> would be the correct syntax then for the expresion that is failing?

You are not reading your answers, nor you are searching the archives.

This feature was discussed at least 3 times this summer.

${owner['new']} is direct equivalent of ${owner.new}

> Why tge latest version of jasper-el does not exhibit the problem when
> deployed in tomcat 7?

Is there "latest" version of it that is not already in tomcat 7? :]