tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:35:53 GMT
Christopher Schultz wrote:

> André,
>
> On 10/28/2011 4:02 PM, André Warnier wrote:
>> Rajkumar Singh wrote:
>>> Thanks once again for replying to my mail. Have a nice weekend.
>>> And please support Patriots against the Steelers:)
>> No political comments are allowed on the list. ;-)
>
> I can't tell if you're kidding, so I'll go ahead and make it not
> funny: those are American "football" teams, not political parties.

Oh. It's the name "Patriots" which confused me. What do you call your political parties
then ?  Aah never mind, I think I read it somewhere : the "Tea party".

  For
> some reason, the US likes to spend most of it's money on sports that
> nobody in the rest of the world cares about. And vice versa.

Be happy that you live in a country that still has some money to spend.
It's a shrinking commodity right now in most of the Western world.