tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Filchak <sub...@zuka.net>
Subject tomcat error 404
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:53:07 GMT
Folks, I know I have asked about this site befor with a number of
problems and one of the suggestions was to find the original programmer
for help. Well I cannot find him ... he is not available unfortunately.
I was originally getting some except errors but now, after my host
"turned off" my server because I was three days late in paying an
invoice, I am receiving a HTTP Status 404 error. I have verified that
tomcat and apache are running. My host will now help ( pissed about that
) so I am hoping someone can help be fix this. I am NOT a tomcat person
and I do not actually think this app is set up in what I understand to
be a normal way.

If anyone can help me I really would appreciate it as the site is down
completely at this point.

Server CentOS
Tomcat 5.5.33
Apache 2.2.19