tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Undeploy fails with Tomcat 7 manager application
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:09:32 GMT
On 18/10/2011 13:02, Bjoern Raupach wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> we are using Tomcat 7.0.21 on Windows XP with the manager application for remote deployment.
 Tomcat is configured to unpack wars. Deploying works. However undeploy fails for the following
reason:
> FAIL - Unable to delete [C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\mywebapp].
The continued presence of this file may cause problems.
> The exploded WAR file mywebapp is still in the webapp folder. The war file gets deleted.
Now, we can't even redeploy or deploy. We have to manually delete the folder mywebapp.

> Any ideas?

Fix the memory leaks that are causing one or more files to be left open
in the unpacked web application.

Mark